In an effort to protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.reunionco.com and any of the related companies of the Oakwood Homes family of companies.
Our approach to managing information from our website is always “customer privacy first”. This means that we carefully select how we use your information with our related companies and certain third party vendors and at the time that your information is provided to us we will give you the opportunity to decline the sharing of your information with other entities.
Types of Information We Collect
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. There are two categories of information: Anonymous and Personally Identifiable.
Anonymous Information is information that cannot be tied to an identifiable customer. Examples include general web site traffic information such as total number of customers visiting our site, or a visitor’s city of origin. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide Reunion with your personal information or interact with the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that tells us specifics about you, such as name, email, address, city, state, zip code, and phone. We use this to deliver information to you when a request for communications or information from us is submitted.
How We Use Your Information
- Anonymous Information cannot be tied to personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our site. This information helps us focus our resources on the features that are most popular with our customers.
It is quite possible that we will share non-identifiable aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that a specific number of customers visited an area on our web site, but since the information is anonymous we cannot disclose anything that could be used to identify individuals.
Personally Identifiable Information (known as PII)
Personally Identifiable Information is information that tells us specifics about you, such as name, email, address, city, state, zip code, and phone. The community of Reunion will use this information to deliver personalized information to you when a request is submitted. An example of a request is signing up for our email updates on the website and may include registering in each sales office.
Note: Privacy policies within individual builder sales offices may vary.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Registration of Information on Reunionco.com : If you are providing personally identifiable information on a sign up form it will be used to send you communications via email, text and possibly direct mail.
- Communications may include such things as notifications about the Reunion community, events and alerts for your safety. We do not share email lists outside our affiliated companies unless we tell you that in advance and provide you with the opportunity to decline such use.
We may collect the following types of personal information about you through the website and via our registration cards in the sales offices, including but not limited to:
- If you use our website to request information or register in one of our sales offices, use live chat, request warranty services, contact us, or provide feedback at any place on our website, you may be asked for basic registration information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, user name, password, and other registration information.
- You may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name.
- We may collect information about your interaction with our website such as computer browser type, pages visited, average time spent on our website, IP address, unique identifier of the device, operating system version, and app version.
- We may request or receive other personal information such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to provide you with other benefits or to improve upon our products and services. In such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or decline that information.
Use of Personal Information (PII)
We use customer personal information to:
- respond to customer inquiries about our products and services;
- fulfill customer requests for our products and services;
- provide customers with the information regarding products and services that are offered by us, requested from us, or that relate to our website;
- send text based messages. You have the ability to “opt out” text messaging communication at any time. You may opt out upon receipt of the text message or request to be taken off our list via the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- send you electronic and other messages about a property in one of our communities or an offering from one of our affiliated companies;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between our customers and us;
- analyze website usage and improve our products and services provided through our website;
- improve our website design and functionality;
- deliver to customers any notices or alerts and communications relevant to customers regarding their use of our products and services;
- perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting problems, analysis of user behavior, marketing, and promotions;
- for targeted marketing by us and by businesses affiliated with us to make advertising more relevant;
- decide which advertisements and sponsor messages to show to which customers;
- provide you newsletters, articles, product or service announcements, event invitations, program and promotional information and offers, and other information, which may be provided to you by us or by other companies;
- enforce our legal rights and comply with law;
- detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- use your information to pre-fill form fields on the website for your convenience;
- and identify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance or support.
We may provide personal information to our business partners and affiliates, third party vendors, and service providers for processing of personal information on behalf of us. We also may partner with third party vendors to source or provide certain targeted offerings and other ads and discount offerings to you. We may use data to show you these ads, but we do not sell personal information like your name, email address, and payment information.
If you do not “opt out” of receiving promotional materials, we may release any personal registration information regarding you to businesses affiliated and controlled by us who provide goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you decide that you would like to discontinue receiving promotional information from us and businesses affiliated with us, please contact us or elect to “opt out” of receiving those promotional materials.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, and as otherwise required by any applicable law.
Email Messages & Text
We limit our own email & text solicitations to those who have not “opted out” of receiving such communications. You may unsubscribe from any email messages or text message we send at any time and will not receive further electronic messages from us by following the instructions included within the message.
In some of our email messages, we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our website. When clicked, these URLs pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Personal Information Retention & Destruction
If you would like to have your personal information removed from our databases, please contact us , and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
We comply with applicable state and federal laws requiring secure disposal of records containing personal information of our customers. We maintain customer information for as long as needed. We take reasonable steps to destroy, or arrange for the destruction of a customer’s records containing personal information within our custody or control that is no longer required to be retained by us by shredding, erasing, or otherwise modifying the personal information in those records to make it unreadable or indecipherable through any means.
Use of Non-Personal Information
When using our services and offerings we may also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. Aggregated data is considered non-personal information. If we combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information.
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, time, and the time zone where our website is accessed or used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our offerings, programs, products, services, and advertising.
- We also may collect information regarding customer activities from our other programs and offerings. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our programs, offerings, and services are of most interest.
Non-personal information may be collected to analyze the use of our offerings and services to make them more useful to customers and to provide customers with relevant offerings. We may use it to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the our website. We may provide statistical information based on this data to advertisers, affiliates, and other current and potential business partners. We may also use the aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their website. By doing so, we hope to understand our customers’ needs and desires so that we can make new offerings to them or tailor existing offerings to fit their desires.
Protection of Information
We take the security of personal information seriously. We use technical and administrative security measures such as but not limited to firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of personal information. However, no complete assurance can be made against all cyber-attacks and other security breaches. To safeguard against unauthorized access, you may be required to login to certain secure areas of our website using a user name and a password. Both user name and password are encrypted when sent over the Internet.
Third Party Service Providers
Third Party Websites
Our website may offer links to other third party websites for convenience and information only. These websites have their own privacy and information collection practices and security measures.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our website is not intended for persons who are not residents in the United States. We do not actively market to persons residing outside of the United States and we do not knowingly collect personal information from non-U.S. residents. If you are a resident of the European Union or Switzerland and desire to provide us with your personal information, please contact us first. If you are located outside of the United States and provide us with personal information, please be aware that any such information will be transferred to and stored in the United States.
Questions or Concerns
Oakwood Homes, Attention: Legal Department, 4908 Tower Rd., Denver, CO 80249