Welcome to the
Reunion Metropolitan District
Between the Reunion Metropolitan District and North Range Metropolitan Districts, we know the importance of overseeing the day-to-day functions that make Reunion such a great place to live: Park services, Facilities, Landscaping and the Community. Everything matters!
The Reunion Metropolitan District is governed by a five-member board of directors and managed by CLA Government Consulting Services group. There is also an on-site operational staff in place, assuring that Reunion and the surrounding Districts remain a happy and healthy community.
We want your experiences living at Reunion to always be the absolute best. Count on us to keep you and every resident of Reunion informed and updated on programs, services and facilities.
The Reunion Metropolitan District is a governmental subdivision of the State of Colorado providing homeowners and taxpayers these improvements and services:
- Streets and Street Lighting
- Water and Storm Drainage
- Parks and Recreation
- Television Relay and Transmission
- Mosquito Control
- Fire Protection
- Perpetual Maintenance
The North Range Metropolitan Districts were established to finance the construction of the infrastructure to serve the community. Likewise, it also funds operation and maintenance of said facilities and infrastructure not covered by the City of Commerce City and South Adams County Water and Sanitation District.
Facilities we assist in operating and maintaining include:
- Reunion Park and other neighborhood parks
- Trails accessing open space
- Landscaping along major roadways
- The Recreation Center
- Alleyways in certain subdivisions
- NR1 Board Members: Roger Japp, Anna Phillips, Susan Good, Yong Gen Kim, Scott Davis
- NR2 Board Members: Tiffanie Graham, Brandon Reed, Aaron (AJ) Heiser, Bruce Rau, Brett Price
- NR3 Board Members: Bruce Rau, Brett Price, Kelly Leid, Jim Hayes, and Ross Blackmer
- NR4 Board Members: Jeff Kappes, Teresa Kershisnik, Tim Roberts, Keith McCann, and Shawn Olsen
- NR5 Board Members: Jeff Kappes, Teresa Kershisnik, Tim Roberts, Keith McCann, and Shawn Olsen
- RMD Board Members: Kelly Leid, Bruce Rau, Brett Price, Teresa Kershisnik, and Tim Roberts
2022 Board Meetings Location and Times
- RMD and NR1 District Board Regular Meetings: 6:00 p.m. on February 1, May 10 (RMD rescheduled to May 16; NR1 rescheduled to June 15th), August 2 & November 15
- NR4 and NR5 District Board Regular Meetings: 1:00 p.m. on February 10, May 12 (cancelled), August 11 & November 15
- NR3 District Board Regular Meetings: 1:00 p.m. on February 17, May 19 (rescheduled to June 6 at 2:00 p.m.), August 18 & November 17
- Notice of 06-15-2022 Special Meeting and Agenda NR1
- Packet 06-15-2022 NR1
- The meeting is virtural via Teams. See the below URL link and call in information:https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NTQ4NGRmMGUtMzEzMC00MDJkLTkyZDUtOTNjOTAzMDkzNDAw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%224aaa468e-93ba-4ee3-ab9f-6a247aa3ade0%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2278e91a46-bdcc-4fe5-980c-8ff3dcc70755%22%7dOr call in (audio only)
+1 720-547-5281,,562324291# United States, Denver
Phone Conference ID: 562 324 291#
All Board Meetings are held virtually until further notice. Once held in person that will take place at the Reunion Recreation Center – 17910 East Parkside Drive North (physical location may change).
Understanding Special District Local Government
Under Title 32 of the Colorado Revised Statutes (CRS), Reunion Metro District is known as a “special district”: another form of local government in Colorado working in tandem with counties, cities and towns, school districts, etc. According to this Title, districts were created to serve a public use to promote the health, safety, prosperity, security, general welfare of the district’s inhabitants and people living in Colorado.
The North Range Metropolitan Districts are local governmental entities whose formation, pursuant to Colorado state statutes, was approved by the City of Commerce City. The Districts can levy property taxes and fees to pay for the services they provide in their respective areas. They can also issue tax-exempt municipal bonds to finance their construction of infrastructure at a substantial cost savings to the taxpayers.
Reunion Recreation Center Operating Hours
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
EACH RESIDENT IS REQUIRED TO WIPE DOWN AND SANITIZE EACH PIECE OF FITNESS EQUIPMENT AFTER USE. THIS INCLUDES CARDIO MACHINES, BARS, DUMBBELLS, WEIGHT PLATES, ETC.
Do you have questions for MSI, those who manages Reunion’s HOA, or need to login to your Resident Portal? Click Here.